In the last few months I have heard many people say, “I didn’t know you did that…” so I figured heading into the new year, with many businesses planning and setting goals, I would highlight some of the products you may not be aware of.
- HR Support. Get answers to all your HR questions/issues – whether it’s hiring, firing, harassment, legal requirements, or anything in between, we’ve got you covered.
- Time & Attendance Tracking. We have time clocks that integrate with our payroll software so they not only track employee hours, but they do all the work for you – saving time and simplifying your life.
- Workers Compensation Payments. Pay-as-you-go Workers Compensation has been a very popular solution for businesses as it takes the guesswork out of forecasting payroll and avoids coming up with a down payment or paying the whole bill up front. And the rates are typically lower!
- Platinumpay.net. Our online software allows you to track HR, certifications, process payroll, upload time and attendance, pull reports and take care of every aspect of payroll and tracking.
- Legal advice. Access to an attorney with many years in the employment law field at a discounted rate. This service is offered monthly or on an as-needed basis.
- Educational Seminars. We’ve also begun offering seminars to our clients on topics of interest to your business. Our seminar last month covered HR, legal issues, and how new laws will affect how you do business.
The other day I sat down with a new client who was happy with his old payroll company but after meeting with us for a few minutes we were able to show him how he could save thousands per year….he had already told us that he was almost certain we wouldn’t be able to save him any money, so he was really pleased with our rates and the service we offer. We would like to be able to help others save money and upgrade their service as well, so referrals are always appreciated. For each referral that signs up for payroll services with us we would like to thank you with $25 cash. Simply send us an email at email@example.com letting us know who you think would be interested in our services and we’ll take it from there.
Thank you for your loyal business. Have a safe and happy holiday season!
Payroll Experts, Inc.